PLEASE NOTE - THE ICONIC IS UNABLE TO SHIP THIS PRODUCT TO NEW ZEALAND
Emerging out of London in the 1960s, UK brand Dr. Martens is most recognised for its signature boot design that has had a pivotal influence on contemporary street fashion. Crafted from the brand's supple Softy T leather in a full-grained finish, the 1461 Vonda 8-Eye Boots fuse comfort with signature style. We adore the embroidered roses to the outer side that add a hint of grunge to the lace-up pair.
- Genuine Softy T leather upper; full-grained finish
- Black shade
- Round toe
- Eight-eyed lace-up design
- Signature pull tab
- Goodyear welted sole construction delivers exceptional durability, and is resistant to oil, fat, acid, petrol and alkali; air-cushioned honeycomb insulation technology creates a lightweight, anti-shock feel underfoot
- Contrast yellow stitching to welt
- Embroidered rose motifs to outer side
PLEASE NOTE: Dr Martens shoes come in UK sizing. Please refer to the Size Guide to ensure you receive the correct size.
1460 Vonda 8-Eye Boots - Women's Black Women's Boots Inner: Synthetic & Textile Z78YQVWGE1G6